Welcome to my very first episode on The Empowered Hormones Podcast! Thank you so much for supporting me, and encouraging me to release my first Podcast! I’ve finally made it a priority because, well, because podcasts are LIFE. While I am sweating, speeding (not really) or … in the kitchen, I am constantly listening and learning. I know so many of you are in the same boat as me, so flick me an email with what you’re loving and what you want to hear more of.
- Sheradyn Dekker – Qualified Nutritionist, Sport Scientist, Trainer & Assessor & Functional Nutrition Practitioner.
- How I overcame bloating, constipation, food allergies, parasites, leaky gut, candida, missing periods, acne and fatigue through Functional Testing & Nutritional changes.
- My passion now – educating & empowering women to do the same, through 1:1 consults, group programs and face to face workshops.
- How I look for and treat the root cause rather than symptoms.
- Functional Testing is in-depth lab testing where we test stool, urine, hair or blood samples, to look for underlying causes of imbalances. It is more comprehensive than simple blood work.
- The fundamental areas to health that need to be addressed together are: Diet, Exercise, Stress, Supplement Support and Sleep.
- Importantly – There are no quick fixes, and as women, we need to look beyond dietary restrictions, increasing our exercise and pills, to heal our bodies, lose weight & restore optimal health.
Thank You so much for listening, and don’t forget to subscribe, and check out the links below!