Today I have the pleasure of chatting to Bella Linndeman, in our 3 part gut dysbiosis series. Bella is the founder of The Functional Gut Health Clinic and a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner who loves helping people heal their gut. She specialises in natural protocols to address IBS, chronic constipation, small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), gut infections and other chronic digestive complaints.
Today, in Part Three we discuss how and why we need to restore balance in the microbiome, after we finish removing parasites, bacteria & yeast infections.
To support you in your journey of gut dysbiosis, I have created a Dairy Free Cheat Sheet that will support you when you transition to an anti-inflammatory diet.
(or find on your favourite podcast appl!)
- Why do we need to restore the microbiome?
- What are Short Chain Fatty Acids – Why are they important?
- Can we use diet alone to restore the microbiome?
- What are the top 4 bacteria for optimal health?
- What are the health benefits of having good gut flora?
- What is leaky gut & why do we care about it?
- How do we support diversity in the microbiome?
- Can everyone eat fermented foods?
- How do we know when we have gotten rid of bacteria and need to repair the microbiome?
- How long does microbiome restoration work take?
Constipation Masterclass: https://bellalindemann.teachable.com/p/t
Please use the code: EHP150 to save $150 off the course
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Assess your downloadable content at www.sheradyndekker.com/podcast33
- Assess your gut health with this 3 minute quiz.
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Check out my website HERE:
- Book a free health chat HERE.
- Register your interest for the October 2021 intake of The Gut Health Solution, an online program that gets women from symptoms to solutions in just 6 weeks HERE.
Grab your Dairy Free Cheat Sheet Here!
PLUS – Every Wednesday get the latest podcast episode & weekly cheat sheet or recipe delivered straight to your inbox!