Today I have the privilege of speaking with Viven Allred, a Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist, and owner of Viva Natural Health. Viven works primarily with women struggling with hormonal imbalances and digestive issues, educating them about the healing properties of food, nutritional supplements, lifestyle and other natural remedies. Viven studied for 3 years at the College of naturopathic medicine, after struggling with her own health issues, for many years during early adulthood, including hair loss, cystic acne, amenorrhea, PCOS & gut infections.
(or find on your favourite podcast app!)
- What is acne? What are the types of acne you commonly see?
- What does the different acne on our face mean?
- What are some of the key drivers of acne?
- What is your first step in healing acne? What testing do you run?
- How long can it take to get to the root cause?
- What about topical treatments, are they as important as gut / hormone work?
- What foods are important for healing acne?
- What are 3 things that listeners can do right now to start rebuilding healthier skin?
Are you ready to get to the root cause of your gut issues? Introducing the Gut Health Solution – a 6-week online nutrition-based program (starting October 2021) for women who are ready to overcome bloating, fatigue and irregular bowel movements. Get the confidence you need to remove & re-introduce foods that are harming your gut, find solutions for bloating, cook delicious recipes and create solutions for your “IBS” diagnosis.
CLICK HERE to register and get on the pre-sale list today! Limited spots for the Gut Health Solution are available!
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Check out my website HERE:
- Book a free health chat HERE.
- Register your interest for the October 2021 intake of The Gut Health Solution, an online program that gets women from symptoms to solutions in just 6 weeks HERE.
Grab your 5 Day Paleo Dinner Plan Here!
PLUS – Every Wednesday get the latest podcast episode & weekly cheat sheet or recipe delivered straight to your inbox!