Today I have the privilege of speaking to Izzy (Young Australian of the year 2020) and Eloise, Co Founders of TABOO. TABOO is a South Australian based social enterprise. They sell 100% organic cotton pads and tampons to customers in Australia with all company profits dedicated to eradicating period poverty around the world. They exist to challenge the stigma of menstruation, and advocate for people who experience disadvantages due to a lack of physical and social support for their biology.
(or find on your favourite podcast app!)
- How did your personal stories lead to you starting TABOO?
- Why are you ladies so passionate about women’s health?
- How can we normalise periods – and make “normal” periods “normal” – beyond just supporting monthly menstruation?
- How are you working to eradicate period poverty?
- What is period poverty?
- Where does your profit go? What is a social enterprise?
- Why is there menstruation stigmation? Do we experience this in Australia as well?
- How can women get involved?
Are you ready to get to the root cause of your gut issues? Introducing the Gut Health Solution – a 6-week online nutrition-based program (starting October 2021) for women who are ready to overcome bloating, fatigue and irregular bowel movements. Get the confidence you need to remove & re-introduce foods that are harming your gut, find solutions for bloating, cook delicious recipes and create solutions for your “IBS” diagnosis.
CLICK HERE to register and get on the pre-sale list today! Limited spots for the Gut Health Solution are available!
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Check out my website HERE:
- Book a free health chat HERE.
- Register your interest for the October 2021 intake of The Gut Hormone Solution, an online program that gets women from symptoms to solutions in just 12 weeks HERE
- Website: tabooau.co
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tabooperiodproducts/
- Podcast – The Flow: A Podcast by TABOO
Grab your Gluten Free Cheat Sheet Here!
PLUS – Every Wednesday get the latest podcast episode & weekly cheat sheet or recipe delivered straight to your inbox!