To gluten or not to gluten? The million dollar question! In this week’s episode I want to share with you my story from the last 6 weeks on eating gluten for my coeliac test, what it did to my body and when you need to see your GP about getting some coeliac testing done! It can be really tricky to navigate the gluten waters, so I always suggest working with a Nutritionist and a GP to fully understand your gut and immune response!
(or find on your favourite podcast app!)
- What is gluten intolerance?
- Why gluten gives me IBS, and why I avoid it.
- The best ways to eat gluten
- How to digest gluten – read more in this book.
- Link in – https://theplantfedgut.com/book/
- Gluten and leaky gut lining – can gluten lead to autoimmunity?
- When to eat and when to avoid gluten
- How to test for gluten sensitivity
- Why I don’t include gluten in my meal plans and dietary prescriptions
Join the 5 Days, 5 Ways Sugar Free Challenge where we get off the sugar filled roller coaster and upgrade your energy, your gut and your diet! You will walk away from these 5 days energised, empowered and armed with all the recipes you need to zap those cravings!
Sign up HERE (it’s free), and beat your sugar cravings for good!
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
Grab your Natural Constipation Relief PDF Here!
PLUS – Every Wednesday get the latest podcast episode & weekly cheat sheet or recipe delivered straight to your inbox!