Wow – What a season! 45 episodes so far, and I can’t thank you enough for the ongoing support, the downloads and the lovely feedback I get in my inbox regularly from you all! Today, I want to share with you my personal story of my period over the last couple of months, and why your period really is your monthly report card on your health! If you can relate, or see changes in your cycle in times of stress, please reach out and send me a DM on Instagram.
(or find on your favourite podcast app!)
- Why do we lose our periods?
- How do we get our period back?
- Why do I lose mine as soon as I get stressed?
- What does stress mean – internal and external stress.
- How to regain your cycle.
- Is it linked to gut health?
- Why do we need to ovulate every month for healthy bodies!
- How this goes beyond fertility and babies!
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
Grab your 7 Plant Based Dinners Here!
PLUS – Every Wednesday get the latest podcast episode & weekly cheat sheet or recipe delivered straight to your inbox!