Today we are talking about Carbs, constipation and calories, and it’s a juicy one filled with some of your biggest FAQ! Here is a brief rundown of what we cover…
- Is there a relationship with carbs and bloating or constipation?
- Why do so many women say that they get bloated after eating carbs
- What are carbohydrates?
- What is the link with gluten & bloating?
- What actually is bloating – how do you know if you are bloated?
- What do calories have to do with constipation and digestion?
- If your digestion has been a bit off, what should you eat?
- What fibres are helpful for constipation?
- What other nutrition can help constipation?
- What can cause this constipation if it’s not the carbs themselves?
Grab your 90-Day Prebiotic Guide PDF Here!
PLUS – Every Wednesday get the latest podcast episode & weekly cheat sheet or recipe delivered straight to your inbox!