Today I delve deep into Carbohydrates in the diet, and how to know if we are eating enough carbs!
So often I see women under-eating carbs, whether this is for weight loss, fear, gut health protocols or lack of knowledge around nutrition.
In today’s episode, I discuss the signs and symptoms that relate to your carb intake, such as,
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Struggling to perform consistently or well while exercising
- Your muscles don’t grow even though you work out
- You feel cold all the time
- You can’t seem to lose weight
- You lead a stressful life
- You don’t sleep well
- You have irregular, absent, or painful menstrual cycles
I also discuss which carbohydrates to eat and how many carbohydrates to eat.
(or find on your favourite podcast app!)
LINKS TO SHERADYN: