Today’s episode is a bit more nerdy than usual.. So hold onto your hats, remember to hit save & subscribe, so that you remember to listen to this one on REPEAT.
I carry on alot about the root cause behind your IBS, bloating & stomach pain, and how the gut is cornerstone to EVERY other interaction in your body.
So today, I want to unpack some of those root causes & how exactly we test for them.
- What I look for in symptomatic clients.
- What are predisposing factors?
- When to do group programs vs 1:1 consults.
- What foundation changes can be made today?
- What is a stool test (GI MAP) & what does it tell us?
- How do we rebalance the microbiome from parasites, yeast, bacteria & leaky gut?
- How long does it take to rebalance the microbiomes?
- When and how to re-test.
- When to move onto hormones & DUTCH testing.
LINKS TO SHERADYN: