Today I have the privilege of speaking to Dr Joanna Macmeikan, a registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner, she is passionate about all things women’s health including painful periods, vaginal health & improving the vaginal microbiome.
Joanna helps women live a life with less pain and more joy. Not only an incredible practitioner, but she also prides herself on being a mother, a bookstore lover, hula hooper and down to earth human. Joanna uses a combination of herbal medicine and acupuncture to go beyond conventional medicine and address the root cause of imbalances within the body.
- What is Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture?
- How do they complement each other, and combine with nutrition to heal women?
- What are the causes of painful periods?
- How can we get to the root cause of period pain?
- What herbs are used to support period pain and imbalances within the body?
- Why is there taboo around vaginal health, periods and women health?
I loved chatting with Jo so much, I plan to record future Podcasts on her and chat about the Vaginal Microbiome & taboos around vagina’s!
LINKS TO JO:
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Check out my 7-day challenge to overcome bloating & IBS HERE.
- Register for my free Bloated to Beautiful online workshop (17th Feb, 6pm AWST) HERE.
- Register for Pre-Sale Access to The Gut Hormone Solution 2021 HERE.
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Join my Private Facebook group HERE.
- Check out my website HERE: