Today we are talking about one of my favourite topics that I hear about daily – food restrictions and the low fodmap diet. Is it true that a low fodmap diet is damaging long term? Why is this the case? How is it linked to SIBO and what do I need to do instead of a low FODMAP diet?
This is quite a complex topic, so if you have any questions please make sure you message me on Instagram, so that I can help you understand low FODMAP better!
Today I cover:
- The link between IBS, SIBO & Low FODMAP diet
- When to use the low FODMAP diet
- The difference between SIBO and LIBO
- How to get off the low FODMAP diet & how long to do it for
- Why we get stuck on low FODMAP
- When it’s okay to do a low FODMAP diet
Grab your 90-Day Prebiotic Guide PDF Here!
PLUS – Every Wednesday get the latest podcast episode & weekly cheat sheet or recipe delivered straight to your inbox!