In today’s episode, I am chatting about the best foods and exercise to relieve constipation, stomach pain, and bloating. When you are struggling with constipation, stomach pain, and bloating there are a few different things going on as to why you have that condition in the first place, but in this episode, I wanted to talk briefly about some of the ways you can help manage.
In this episode I cover:
- What exercises can support constipation?
- How to use yoga, breathwork, and stretching to support the colon?
- Why does relieving gas help with bloating, constipation, and abdominal pain?
- The difference between high and low fiber foods
- What to eat when you are constipated vs avoiding constipation
- Can the fiber foods make constipation symptoms such as stomach pain and bloating worse
- How much fiber to eat
If you are listening to this, and want to use nutrition to support your gut (aka IBS) symptoms, as well as re-fed your microbiome – then as a valuable podcast listener you can get 10% of my Nutritional Strategies for IBS Short course.
For under $27 you can start to use nutrition to address your constipation & loose stools, as well as get the brands & dosage of supplements that I like, which are going to support your digestive system. Head over here, and put in PODCAST10 to get your discount.
Grab your 90-Day Prebiotic Guide PDF Here!
PLUS – Every Wednesday get the latest podcast episode & weekly cheat sheet or recipe delivered straight to your inbox!