Today I have the privilege of speaking to Libby a Sydney-based nutritionist, personal trainer, and CrossFit coach with over 10 years of experience working with female clients to achieve their fitness and nutrition goals. Libby specialises in teaching athletic women how to eat in a pro-metabolic way, without restrictive diets, so they can build an athletic healthy body.
As someone who has done Libby’s program, I can personally attest to how great it is!
In this episode we chat about:
- Libby’s own personal health journey and what lead her to metabolic eating
- Why women should strength train
- How is tracking food important and how does nutrition help to build muscle
- Why we should be eating carbs, despite being told they make us put on weight
(or find on your favourite podcast app!)
LINKS TO LIBBY:
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Follow me on Instagram HERE
- Check out my website HERE
- Book a free health chat HERE
- Join The Gut Health Solution 2022 HERE
Grab your 90-Day Prebiotic Guide PDF Here!
PLUS – Every Wednesday get the latest podcast episode & weekly cheat sheet or recipe delivered straight to your inbox!