In today’s episode, I have the pleasure of chatting with Emily Banks. Emily is a Thermomix convert, lover of glittery nail polish, and she helps people all over the world get clearer skin from within! With over 10years years of experience behind her, Emily opened The Acne & Eczema Clinic. Since then, she has developed The Clear Skin Formula™, which addresses all the foundations of healthy skin.
In today’s episode we speak about:
- Emily’s journey and how she came to open the Acne and Excema Clinic
- What are the driving root causes of eczema and acne
- The nutritional deficiencies that contribute to problem skin
- How genetics play a role in acne and eczema
- The types of foods to be eating and how much zinc to take
(or find on your favourite podcast app!)
LINKS TO EMILY:
- Follow Emily on Instagram HERE
- The Acne and Excema Clinic website HERE
- Restore and Renew Gut Program HERE
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
Grab your 90-Day Prebiotic Guide PDF Here!
PLUS – Every Wednesday get the latest podcast episode & weekly cheat sheet or recipe delivered straight to your inbox!