Today Lara and I chat about some of the biggest nutrition myths. When there is endless information about nutrition and health, it can be confusing and hard to avoid. These myths can get in the way of following a healthy balanced diet.
- Does a gluten-free diet benefit everyone?
- Does low weight indicate good health?
- Should fruit be avoided for its sugar content?
(or find on your favourite podcast app!)
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Assess your downloadable content here.
- Assess your gut health here (3min Quiz!)
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Check out my website HERE:
- Book a free health chat HERE.
- Register your interest for the next intake of The Gut Hormone Solution, an online program that gets women from symptoms to solutions in just 6 weeks HERE.