Hey, hey IT’S MY BIRTHDAY! YEWL!!
So I thought I would take the time to share some of my own story, & how healing my leaky gut was the hardest part of my health journey. It was not actually the removal of pathogens that I struggled with so much, it was the fibre and prebiotics – It took me a long time to add them back in, and finish healing my digestive system.
- My story with stomach pain, constipation, bloating, IBS and how it came about.
- The non GI Symptoms that I didn’t realise were connected!
- How I started by cutting sugar & gluten – But I needed to go beyond that!
- How I addressed my GI Results: Parasites, bacteria, candida and leaky gut.
- Why I should have stuck with the gut healing, and why I gave up.
- Why I started again, and went on to heal my gut.
- Things I tried that didn’t work: Vegan, long term FODMAPS.
- Why I should have addressed my gut before throwing so much money at my hormones & periods.
- How I struggled with fibre & prebiotics for months.
- Different prebiotics was the key and starting SLOW.
LINKS TO SHERADYN: