Today I have the privilege of speaking to Jacqui Lamplugh, a qualified Naturopath, Reproductive Medicine expert and self-confessed chocolate addict specialising in hormone health for the modern woman. Her unique, balanced approach to health and hormones blends research-backed natural medicine with traditional, medical diagnostics.
With over a decade’s experience in the industry, Jacqui’s worked with Australia’s leading fertility experts and Perth’s longest-standing natural medicine clinic. She’s lectured about herbal and nutritional medicine at a prestigious Perth college, founded her own self-titled business and released her popular online resource, The (Honest) Hormone Handbook.
- The role of the thyroid and its link to fertility.
- Why testing TSH alone isn’t enough.
- The thyroid tests you need to be asking for if you are struggling to conceive
- Including: TSH, T4, T3, reverse T3, Thyroid peroxidase antibody, Thyroglobulin antibodies.
- Antibodies and how they are quietly working against you when it comes to conceiving.
- Nutrients to support a healthy thyroid.
- How to treat thyroid antibodies naturally.
- What is causing imbalances with our thyroid.
LINKS TO JACQUI:
LINKS TO SHERADYN: