What I have learnt through my chronic gut health journey is that when we focus on treating the symptom (e.g. bloating), and not the root cause, we end up frustrated, broke and lose all motivation to improve our health. BUT sometimes we just need some quick symptomatic support, and that is what today is all about.
- What is bloating (recap), what it feels like and why we get bloated.
- Why eating slowly can improve bloating.
- Why to avoid liquids around meals.
- Trigger foods, and why cooked foods may be better than raw.
- What digestive enzymes & bitter herbs may help with digestion.
- What types of probiotic strains can be helpful for bloating.
LINKS TO SHERADYN: