Today I have the privilege of speaking to Heidi Gee, an experienced Sexologist and Relationship Therapist who believes everyone is entitled to a fulfilling sex life and relationship.
With over 10 years of experience in sexual health and counselling, Heidi specialises in supporting couples and individuals who are dissatisfied with their sexual functioning such as low libido, loss of desire/interest in sex, anorgasmia (inability to orgasm), painful intercourse, self-esteem with a focus on pleasure, connection and education in sexuality.
Today I am going to be talking to Heidi about one of our first Taboo Topics on this podcast – Low libido, orgasms, & why your hormone imbalance is disrupting your sex life.
Libido – Where “does it go”, and why more & more women struggling with low libido.
- What is libido and where “does it go”?
- Cause’s of low libido.
- Does this impact orgasm?
- What are orgasms, and why are they important?
- Do we need to have an orgasm?
- Practical ways to increase pleasure with sex.
- Why communication is KEY!
- Practical tips to improve your sex life.
LINKS TO SHERADYN: