Today we are touching on a new topic that I haven’t delved into before with you all – Plant-Based Nutrition. To talk us through it, I have the privilege of speaking to Elly, a marathon runner, Nutritionist, yogi and yes, someone whose favorite food genuinely is kale.
Elly has a bachelor’s degree in Health Science, majoring in Exercise Science and Nutrition, and practises as a plant-based Nutritionist. She specializes in metabolic efficiency for fat loss, endurance performance, gut health and plant-based nutrition.
To support this episode & to help you add more plants into your diet, I have 7 plant based dinners ready for you to download!
(or find on your favourite podcast appl!)
- Why did you choose the focus on plant-based living
- What does a plant-based diet look like to you – what is a typical day?
- Is a plant-based diet sustainable?
- What are the pros and cons of a plant-based diet?
- Can you be high fat on a plant-based diet?
- Is a plant-based diet for everyone?
- What is low carb / high fat – what does this look like?
- Why would you go low carb / high fat?
- What are the pros and cons?
- What are the health benefits?
- Is LCHF for everyone?
- FODMAPS & a plant-based diet.
- When to have caffeine & when it may not be appropriate.
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Assess your gut health with this 3 minute quiz.
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Check out my website HERE:
- Book a free health chat HERE.
- Register your interest for the October 2021 intake of The Gut Health Solution, an online program that gets women from symptoms to solutions in just 6 weeks HERE.
Grab your 7 Plant Based Dinners Here.
PLUS – Every Wednesday get the latest podcast episode & weekly cheat sheet or recipe delivered straight to your inbox!