Today’s episode is covering all things antibiotics and prebiotics. How many of you have come to me saying – Sheradyn, I have just taken a round of antibiotics, what probiotics do I take – WELL, I am here to give you the short & sweet on why prebiotics may be more beneficial to restoring your microbiome diversity!
To support this episode & to help you heal after antibiotics, I have created a 90 Day Prebiotic Rotation Guide to get you started!
(or find on your favourite podcast appl!)
- How do we heal after a round of antibiotics?
- What are the side affects of antibiotics?
- What damage do they do to our gut – But why should we still take them?
- How do we support our good gut flora and stop “bad” bacteria overgrowths?
- Are probiotics really the answer? Or are they a waste of money?
- What are prebiotics and how can they heal the gut?
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Assess your gut health with this 3 minute quiz.
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Check out my website HERE:
- Book a free health chat HERE.
- Register your interest for the October 2021 intake of The Gut Health Solution, an online program that gets women from symptoms to solutions in just 6 weeks HERE.
Grab your 90 Day prebiotic rotation guide here!
PLUS – Every Wednesday get the latest podcast episode & weekly cheat sheet or recipe delivered straight to your inbox!