Today’s episode is covering all things probiotics – How do I know what one to take when there are so many on market, and what is just a marketing scheme and what will actually work?
For today’s podcast I have put together some probiotic-rich food recipes, to help you kickstart your gut healing journey without spending hundred’s on supplements – Hit download now!
(or find on your favourite podcast appl!)
- Why we strive for diversity in the microbiome.
- How (and dose) probiotics increase the diversity of good bacteria, and decrease the number of “bad” or opportunistic bacteria?
- How many strains or CFU should you go for?
- Do they survive to your large colon?
- What are spore based probiotics?
- How would you incorporate pre & probiotics for maximum effectiveness?
- How can I use nutrition to increase diversity? Do I need to take probiotics?
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Assess your gut health with this 3 minute quiz.
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Check out my website HERE:
- Book a free health chat HERE.
- Register your interest for the October 2021 intake of The Gut Health Solution, an online program that gets women from symptoms to solutions in just 6 weeks HERE.
Grab your Probiotic Rich Recipes Here!
PLUS – Every Wednesday get the latest podcast episode & weekly cheat sheet or recipe delivered straight to your inbox!