Over the next 3 guest episodes, I have the pleasure of chatting to Bella Linndeman. Bella is the founder of The Functional Gut Health Clinic and a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner who loves helping people heal their gut. She specialises in natural protocols to address IBS, chronic constipation, small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), gut infections and other chronic digestive complaints. Today, in Part One we discuss Parasites are a root cause of gut dysbiosis.
To support you in your journey of gut dysbiosis, I have created a Gluten Free Cheat Sheet that will reduce any overwhelm when it comes to treating infections within your digestive tract.
(or find on your favourite podcast appl!)
- What are parasites & why do they live in our digestive tract?
- How do we get parasites?
- How do they impact our immune system?
- How do we test for parasites?
- How and when do we treat them?
- Are they hard to get rid of?
Constipation Masterclass: https://bellalindemann.teachable.com/p/t
Please use the code: EHP150 to save $150 off the course
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Assess your downloadable content at www.sheradyndekker.com/podcast29
- Assess your gut health with this 3 minute quiz.
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Check out my website HERE:
- Book a free health chat HERE.
- Register your interest for the October 2021 intake of The Gut Health Solution, an online program that gets women from symptoms to solutions in just 6 weeks HERE.
Grab your Gluten Free Cheat Sheet Here!
PLUS – Every Wednesday get the latest podcast episode & weekly cheat sheet or recipe delivered straight to your inbox!