Today’s episode is to answer all your questions on what diet impacts your microbiome diversity. Because when we take on a new diet, we are normally thinking about weight loss, not about building our microbiome.
Or maybe it’s not weight loss – maybe it’s an autoimmune condition, blood sugars, or maybe it’s just something you want to try… like a carnivore diet. But we need to think about the long term effects of these diets on your whole health picture.
To help you out with this, I have a quiz to assess your microbiome and gut health! Do the quiz & let me know what your score was!
(or find on your favourite podcast appl!)
- How does the Carnivore diet impact your microbiome?
- Why do we need fibres in our diet?
- What happens if we can’t digest fibres?
- What is a keto diet, and how does it impact the microbiome?
- What is AIP paleo?
- What are the dangers of long term elimination diets?
- What about things such as oxalates, histmaines or salicylates (nightshades)?
- How is your relationship with food?
- How is your relationship with your body?
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Check out my website HERE:
- Book a free health chat HERE.
- Register your interest for the October 2021 intake of The Gut Health Solution, an online program that gets women from symptoms to solutions in just 6 weeks HERE.