Welcome to episode 66. Today we are talking about what the signs of low progesterone are?
- What is progesterone?
- Why do we get low progesterone?
- How to increase progesterone with diet?
- Even if you don’t want a baby you need progesterone
- Produced by the ovaries after ovulation
- Feeling anxious, sleepless and, irritable
- The calming effect
- Some progesterone produced in the adrenal glands
- Fat for energy, bone health, protects breasts and uterus against cancer
- Helps use thyroid hormones
- Missing periods, PCOS, peri-menopause and, birth control
- Stress and adrenal burnout
- Lack of carbs in the diet
- Stress reduction activities
- Essential vitamins in the diet
- Balanced blood sugar levels
Check out my website HERE:
(or find on your favourite podcast app!)
LINKS TO SHERADYN: