Busy, fatigued, time-poor and on a budget!
Are you concerned about how you’re going to find the headspace to meal prep, follow a bacteria eradication protocol, and remove trigger foods? This week, I will be chatting about practical ways to make changes, without being overwhelmed by a total lifestyle overhaul.
I will be discussing:
- The low fodmap and elimination diets
- Tips on meal prepping for your protocol
- Ways to eat with SIBO and parasite overgrowths
- How to take your supplements & how to plan your routine
- Creating habits & habit stacking
- How to plan around events
- How to track your progress
- Where to get support
- Changing your surroundings & the impact this can have
- How to set small goals
(or find on your favourite podcast app!)
LINKS TO SHERADYN: