This week on The Empowered Hormones Podcast, I chat about a frequently asked question… Why can’t I lose weight, and do I need to track my food intake if I want to lose weight? A loaded question, but I want to provide some education and awareness around food tracking so that you can decide if it’s a good fit for you or not…
In today’s episode, I discuss:
- Do we need to track our food to lose weight?
- What are macronutrients?
- What are micronutrients?
- Why are macronutrients essential?
- What do macronutrients do in our bodies?
- Do you have to care about micronutrients?
- How to determine the total number of macronutrients you should eat.
- An excellent macro calculator to find your macro split.
- A macro “cheat sheet” and my handy tips!
(or find on your favourite podcast app!)
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Assess your downloadable content here.
- Assess your gut health here (3min Quiz!)
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Check out my website HERE:
- Book a free health chat HERE.
- Register your interest for the next intake of The Gut Hormone Solution, an online program that gets women from symptoms to solutions in just 6 weeks HERE.