Coffee… we LOVEEE it, BUT can it be aggravating skin concerns? With a personal history of acne and psoriasis, I have found first-hand how much caffeine impacts my skin! It also impacts my periods, anxiety, stress management, and appetite. If you have been feeling a little stressed, your skin has broken out, or your periods are heavier than usual, please give this episode a listen!
In today’s episode, I discuss
- Blood sugar balance
- Eating regularly
- Autoimmune condition
- Drivers of acne
- Drivers of insulin resistance
- Caffeine and our skin
- Stress reduction and skin issues
- Acne and food choices
- Psoriasis and food choices
- Periods and stress
(or find on your favourite podcast app!)
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Assess your downloadable content here.
- Assess your gut health here (3min Quiz!)
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Check out my website HERE:
- Book a free health chat HERE.
- Register your interest for the next intake of The Gut Hormone Solution, an online program that gets women from symptoms to solutions in just 6 weeks HERE.