Today I have the pleasure of chatting with Kirsten Greene, a practising Naturopath, Nutritionist and Western Medical Herbalist since 2008
Kirsten specialises in working with clients with SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) and associated digestive issues. Her primary focus is on helping women heal their digestive issues so they can enjoy a loving relationship with their bodies and food. Having been through SIBO and suffering digestion issues herself for years, Kirsten is super passionate in this area and can relate to what her clients are going through.
In today’s episode, we chat about:
- What is SIBO?
- Root causes of SIBO?
- Treating SIBO with diet – is this effective?
- Why do we get re-occurring SIBO?
- Favourite biofilm busters for SIBO?
- Favourite herbs to treat hydrogen/methane SIBO?
- Lifestyle factors to consider when treating SIBO
(or find on your favourite podcast app!)
LINKS TO KIRSTEN
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Assess your downloadable content here.
- Assess your gut health here (3min Quiz!)
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Check out my website HERE:
- Book a free health chat HERE.
- Register your interest for the next intake of The Gut Hormone Solution, an online program that gets women from symptoms to solutions in just 6 weeks HERE.